Friday, April 14, 2006

Goodbye Altechna: Hello Easter

Had my final lesson with Altechna, my in-company class today. I just gave them back their tests and went through it with them. They all passed except for one. Very sad. I couldn't have wished for a better class to teach, especially as they are not like your stereotypical business English group. They come in wearing jeans and trainers. Unlike many adult-Lithuanian classes, They don't want shit-loads of anal grammar, but love speaking and other activities.
Their company deals with laser components, which is above my head.
For those interested, www.altechna.com

I also had a Professional Development Interview (PDI) with my Director of Studies about transferring to another school somewhere else. A few places look interesting: Georgia, Poland and Spain.
The Easter holiday begins soon!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home